Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


















I take this moment to give tribute to my mother.....

Mom continues to be a selfless hard working mom who continues to stand beside our Dad and raised 5 kids to work hard and love truth....

I love you Mom......

Also today I offer love to my momma n law.....

I hope you have a good Mother's Day.....

To all the mothers of CUPC, I pray that you have a sunshiny day and continue to walk in the blessings of the Lord.....

To the mother of my children....

Tracie....

I love you more than words can say.....

You have been the best mom to Trent and Doni......

On this your 23rd Mother's Day I want you to know that you are more beautiful now than then.....

I hope this Mother's Day is the best.....

I love you forever.....

1 comment:

Tracie Smith said...

Thanks, Babe!!!! I'm glad I'm the Mommy of your children. I like you a little bit!