Monday, May 24, 2010

Double Death of Adopted Daughters

Today I sat at their desk….

I read notes from two adopted daughters….

One adopted via love, the courts and a life choice…..

The other adopted via the altar, the Lord and the working of the Holy Ghost….

Double Death….

One died via the spirits of confusion, misunderstanding and shifted allegiance….

The other separated by the flesh and sin….

The double death happening in a two week span….

I sat at the desk holding notes from both of my girls….

And though the neither death is physical….

Explain that to my heart today….

1 comment:

Just a thought said...

I have sat more than I care to think and watch our court system make decisions in the ways of young lives only to see those young lives damaged almost beyond repair! Only the Holy Ghost and a very loving pastor is the only hope for these young lives.

Just my thoughts;
Mervi