Monday, September 6, 2010

Name Change

I think it happened when I was not looking...

But I think my name was changed....

I am now referred to as Manual Labor'......

It seems that Labor Day turned into just that....

Labor Day....

My girls have projects for me to complete but I have escaped for the moment....

However, twil be a but a moment and they (the girls) will notice that all forward progress on the projects with an s has ceased.....

And Old Manual will be called back to Labor'.....

However it could be worse....

I could not have these two girls....

Or that boy that traded me for that little short girl.....

I could be without them and stuck with only this computer......

Truly my friend....

I am blessed beyond measure.....

Family, friends, projects.....

& You.......

No comments: