Monday, April 18, 2011

Howdy





















Life has been crazy of late...

Between a new grandbaby, big stuff happening at CUPC, the loss of nearly 70 pounds, and my golf score dropping 20 points life has been good...

Those that follow me here know that the last year has been a BIG journey of all sorts of heartbreak, disappointment and grace....

But life moves on and after the discovery of the sufficiency of God's grace through any situation....

I have discovered a new level of unconditional love and walking in joy....

I want to write about these things in the near future....

RKS Upclose has not been abandoned...

Rather the blogger has been bogged down in life but in the next few days look out....

I want to rev up my thoughts and talk about life again...

So as a temporary farewell I thought I should share the pic with you....

I think it says it all......

rks

1 comment:

Virginia C said...

I so enjoy your bloggs. So glad you are coming back. Was planning to stop by your church as we came through Texas on our vacation which began last Friday. "Blessed is the man that can be disappointed but not discouraged." I broke my foot in Lake Havasu City, Az. so we are now back home with it in a cast. Will try again in the fall. God bless you and your wife in your service for Him.