Friday, July 13, 2012

Three Months






















Three months….

Three months and things still seem surreal……

I understand our event….

Our Annaleigh was not the first child to drown and die too young…..

I realize that our pain is not the first to be felt by grandparents….

However, this was my grandbaby….

This is my pain…..

This is our loneliness……

I will never forget our baby….

I will never forget the love of those  who came and shared…..

I am eternally grateful for every card, text & call…..

I am so thankful for the number of friends who have come and stayed with us…..

I am awed by the pulpits opened to me since this tragedy…..

Kindness, love, compassion and friendship and been poured upon us…..

But all of that on dents the pain of the loss of our baby…..

15 months of incredible love and fun……

Today, three months after her passing……

I continue to celebrate the goodness of a perfect God…….

I trust in the Lord who does everything well…..

He makes no mistakes……

Heaven’s need for our angel must have been more important than ours…..

So I trust….

I accept……

I look forward to a great reunion one day…..

Does anyone know if I can sneak a little ducky into heaven when I go?

An old song resounds in my heart today……

I Have More To Go To Heaven For Than I Had Yesterday

rks

No comments: