Thursday, July 17, 2008

Too Busy!























Life has been busy of late and I have been too busy to do this blog justice...

Too busy to blog....

Too busy to read....

Too busy nap....

Too busy to golf....

Seems that when life gets too busy we get too busy for the things that are real priority....

Too busy to pray....

Too busy to study.....

Too busy for outreach.....

Too busy to spend time with Tracie...

Too busy for the kids....

I have concluded that when life gets too busy for these things.....

Life is too busy......

Official Notice To The World....

I know one day I will have too much rocking chair time and I might be wishing I was more busy....

But today I am taking a few hours to not be so busy....

My score should be at least 100.....

And tonight I take my kids to dinner.....

I am stopping by Barnes and Noble for a worthless paperback....

And I might just manage some recliner and reading time tonight.....

That is....

If I'm not too busy.....

Blessings...

rks

No comments: