Wednesday, August 13, 2008

She's A Lady























Mr & Mrs Smith you have a little girl!

Twas the message from the social worker who was handling our adoption case with the hospital....

Tracie hopped around the kitchen and I shook myself in wonder....

Redonia Leigh came into our life twenty two years ago today.........

From the little baldheaded toothless wonder to the beautiful lady she is today she has been a joy.....

My little baby girl is without doubt a most beautiful young woman.....

That has consecrated her life for service in HIS kingdom.....

I am so very proud of her....

Happy Birthday Doni....

3 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

Thank you for being a GREAT dad. Yes, I know that many times you 'slip' her $$$ or a credit card. I feel sorry for the man she marries. I'm sure he'll have his hands full because you have spoiled her rotten!

Karen J. Hopper said...

She is a beautiful young lady. And what a blessing to have a daughter whose life is focused on Him. Happy Birthday Redonia.

KAN said...

She'll make a wonderful wife. I just also know that hubby will have to spoil her, too!! That's the way the system is supposed to work!! Surely has for me all of the years!!!