Friday, April 10, 2009

Miracle Machine!



Tracie has been praying for one of these.....

I have been asking God for one....

Yesterday I answered a CraigsList ad and went to see and paid and drove this beautiful little bus home....

Monday it is going for a paint job.....

This little bus does not look like much but it has a destiny....

It will transport no less than 50 hungry hearts to the presence of Jesus every Sunday.....

Jesus upgraded his sandles for a donkey.....

And we just upgraded to this Miracle Machine....

I paid only $1,200 and the paint job will cost $1,500 and logo decals $300....

This is my $3000 Miracle Machine.....

rks

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Brother,
The Lord is truly blessing CUPC, and your family. Congrats to you and your congregation. God has seen ya'lls sacrifices, and heard your prayers. Please pray for our small church in Edna, Grace Tabernacle and our pastor Mike Yancey. I feel we are on the verge of having the same out pouring. I claim it in Jesus' name.

Bro. Shawn

JAMIE said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!