Monday, January 4, 2010

A Sleepless Night

Sleep decided to evade me tonight....

Why, after such a day I do not know.....

I spoke at CUPC in both the 10 a.m. & 6:30 service.....

Then @ 2 p.m. for our Spanish Pastor Jaramillo.....

Communion and vision casting tonight....

Fatigue is upon me....

But sleep is not.....

As I ponder the last few days Tracie and I are truly blessed....

Our kids are blessed.....

CUPC is blessed.....

2009 was filled with many victories and even a few disappointments....

2010 is chocked of possibities and faith....

Tonight I asked the church to simply go "A Little Further" with me this year.....

I am planning progress.....

Tracie has many plans charted and ready to go.....

God is in control and wishes for more souls.....

By all accounts.....

We have launched into a most incredible year.....

HE is going to be lifted up and men will be drawn.......

Truly I am excited and challenged for the coming months....

Now if I can just find that sleep button....

Blessings...

rks

No comments: