Tuesday, June 26, 2012

51 Ain't Bad


Happy Birthday To Me!!!

51 ain’t bad…..

I don’t feel nearly as old as some as my friends look…..

I don’t act nearly as old as some of them do….

Them guys embarrass me……

We all used to talk about wine, women & song…..

Now it is blood pressure, cholesterol and Lord help if one of us had surgery…….

We brag about our scars……

But 51 ain’t bad……

I only had to take 23 vitamins this morning……

My kids think I am old…..

But what do they know?

I think they are punks…..

Tracie thinks I seasoned and urbane and sophisticated and smart and…..

And…..

I was gonna say hot, but at our age hot means something way differernt than it used to…..

Anyway….

I am blessed with a most beautiful wife, two stellar kids, daughter n law that is giving me a President for a grand boy next month…..

A great church and wonderful home……

A killer guard poodle…..

And happiness beyond measure…..

51 ain’t bad……

I think I might can do…..

102……

rks




No comments: