Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Goodbye to Jason Pressler

Today I will stand in front of a family that weeps over the loss of their loved one.....

Jason died in a car wreck last week and today we remember him.....

He was one of our babies that played such a vital role in the early days of CUPC.....

He later made some choices took him away from us.....

We make our choices and then our choices make us.......

I am very sad today that Jason was taken from this life at a much too young age....

Today I stand in a most difficult place but I know the Lord will bring comfort to this family....

And hopefully wisdom to this pastor....

Thank you for your prayers.....

rks

1 comment:

Linda Elms said...

Bro. Smith, I am so sorry for your sadness, and the cause of it. God is your ever present help in time of need. We love ya'll!