Monday, October 19, 2009

Pumpkin or Punkin?
















K folks...

Today I bring you deep thought and hope that the more intellectual that follow this blog can keep up....

Is it pronounced....

Pumpkin or Punkin?

My family is divided on the issue.....

Tracie says definitely pumpkin.....

Trent, Calah, Doni and Dad all vote for punkin....

Problem with this is....

Mom gets 5 votes....

Mom makes the rules as she goes.....

So when she reads this I will come back on and edit the punkins to pumpkins....

But til then....

Punkin prevails....

3 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

I told you no need to take a poll....it's pumPkin....no further questions needed!!! Love ya Pumpkin Pie!!!!

Just a thought said...

Please remember my friend, “When moms happy every bodies happy. When mom is not happy ain’t no body happy.”

Mervi

Unknown said...

I was under the impression that it was pumpkin, though the second "p" is almost always not pronounced... but that's just me...