Friday, June 26, 2009

Birthday Thanks







The birthday texts began at 12:01 today....

Emails, calls, Facebook wishes, texts and numbered in the hundreds.....

Thanks to each of you who have shown kindness to me today....

Thank you Tracie for making the day special....

From your blog note to the lunch and the man cure stuff and the birthday cake and Starbucks and all the sweet things in between......

Truly you made this a special day....

Thanks to the friends and family who indeed make life worth living....

And thank you Lord for allowing me these 48 years along with my family and CUPC and the host of friends we travel this life with....

Thanks all....

rks

3 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

I'm glad you enjoyed a restful day! My goal was met. Love you so much!

Keith and Carla said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! Wishing you a great year ahead...

Steven Saiz said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry I missed it! Hope you had a great time!