Monday, June 15, 2009

The View From The Electric Grocery Buggy











I have always wanted to drive on of these things.....

Today was my opportunity....

And I saw the grocery store from a different perspective.......

First off all the nice looking ladies were careful to give the little old guy in the buggy plenty of room and refused to look at him.....

The firemen cleared the aisle so he would have plenty of room......

The house mom on the cell phone wouldn't get out of the way....

I ran over the pharmacy sign.....

The little guy in the regular grocery buggy looked down at me....

Then he started hollering for his momma to look at the man in the buggy......

I noticed the stuff on the bottom shelf......

Then the construction guy looked at me like what is that healthy guy doing on that buggy....

I know, I know.....

I have done the same thing more than once over the years......

But my ride today reminded me to slow down a bit.....

My only regret....

Tracie did not catch me doing the laps around the watermelon bin.....

Blessings...

rks

2 comments:

Sis. Susan Roen said...

I am NOT happy about your foot, leg, pain and all.......but your blog was entertaining! I'm still praying for you!!!!

Yvette said...

Bro Smith, its good to see you still have such a good sense of humor regardless of the pain I know you are in! Praying for you!!!