Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Tracie








I have been blessed to have celebrated 27 birthdays with a most beautiful lady....

Tracie you indeed are the light of my life....

You continue to help my dreams come true day after day....

I know I am the inspiration and you are the perspiration in this team and I truly appreciate all that you do.....

You are a graceful and constant reminder of what a lady should be.....

A perfect mother and wife, no man could ever ask for more.....

I do not intend to make a big fanfare about the day....

Rather I know you will go about your affairs and ride your bus and hug your kids and be the church mama this community has come to love and appreciate....

I will allow you a graceful day......

Please know that I love you more than ever and though we will not discuss years.....

You indeed have gotten better with them....

I will love you forever.....

K

4 comments:

Steven Saiz said...

Happy Birthday wishes to your dear wife!

Linda Weldon said...

What a nice post! Happy Birthday to Sis. Smith!! Hope today is very special! Love you both so much!

Keith and Carla said...

Happy Birthday to you and many, many more!!! Wishing you a great day and year ahead!

Karen J. Hopper said...

Happy Birthday...and may the blessings flow continually.