Monday, April 28, 2008

Shared Honor



Pictured here is the official flag of the United Pentecostal Church that was flown over World Evangelism Center in Hazelwood Missouri....

And presented to the widow of Rev. Guy C. Broadway by Rev. D. R. Russo, Texas District Superintendent.....

Sis Broadway asked me to take this flag as a gift of memory for Bro Broadway....

I am truly honored to be included to hold this treasure.....

Bro Broadway was honored for his years of service....

I am honored to share his honor....

2 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

He would have wanted you to have the flag! It was refreshing to see an old retired ministry show you so much honor.

Karen J. Hopper said...

When I read your blog, I couldn't help but think of the trust Bro. Broadway had in you. What an honor for him to "pass the mantel" onto you.