Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A Week Full of Mondays










This week has already had three Mondays….

The first Monday I spent at the hospital with my brother….

The second Monday….

Tuesday….

I spent at the side of a dear soldier of the cross who is soon to cross over….

Tracie and I did take a break and go down to check on some of our special friends…..





Here I am visiting with a Mom about this little guy who has a health issue….

We were able to take him back some medicine…




Tracie playing 4 square with some of her friends




Cookie time!

Now it is the third Monday we have had this week….

And I spend it at the bedside of my dear elder……

And I ponder….

Harvest….

Laborers….

Family….

And a fading soldier……

The soldier’s wife is already grieving….

The kids are dealing with it all in their own ways….

Therapy, the puppy knows something is up…..

The phone just rang and my soldiers younger brother just passed away….

Tis a bad Monday for this bunch….

Phone call….

The soldier’s wife’s sister will be dead in hours….

Too much Monday……

Tomorrow
will probably prove to be the fourth Monday of the week for these people…

Please pray for them….

Blessings…

rks

4 comments:

Gene Holley said...

Wow! What would we do without the Lord on our side? Praying for y'all.

Pastor R Kent Smith said...

Thanks and blessings back.....

Jane Hoppe said...

I stumbled across your blog and want to commend you ~ you are really in serving in the trenches ~ being Jesus to those He's given you. God bless you.

Mark Pryor said...

I agree with Bro. Holley on this, thank God we don't have to try to go through things like this alone. My prayers are with you as you minister to the family.