Monday, March 31, 2008

He's My Brother

















At the close of service last night the phone rang and my brother's wife said Andy has had a heart attack....

I am on the way.....

He's my brother....

I drove 150 miles in the middle of the night....

He's my brother....

Sat up all night....

He's my brother....

I might be here for a day or two but it doesn't matter....

He's my brother.....

We are all piled into his hospital room....

He's my brother....

The financial office just came and told him what all this is gonna cost him....

I told him I was so sorry this was gonna cost him so much.....

I told him he was on his own this time...

Why not?

He's my brother....

Thanks all for your calls and prayers...

Blessings....

rks

NOTE: After further testing Andy did not have a heart attack but rather some sort of upper GI situation. Blessings...rks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Pasta, I feel the love... This is my Pasta. I'm so proud...
Seriously, we are all praying for you and yours.
(For those of you from other worlds,That is "a" as in apple, not the "a" as in the "ah" as in the Italian eating food...)