Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Egg Delight
























Folks today was an Easter Egg Delight for this pastor...

Now I know there are lots of folks who might not agree with Easter Eggs and the Easter Bunny....

But today I do....

Today on Tracie and my van route we had about 24 young'uns that came to the church event...

Better yet....

When we got to the church with our bunch of hoodlums....

There were 8 families already there who were at our event last weekend at the Martin Luther King Park!!!

8 Families that got themselves there....

Tracie and I were thrilled to have over 50 visitors directly related to our event last week visit our church campus today.....

Folks....

I'll take 8 Families in my Easter Basket any day....

Any day we get 50 visitors on campus is a good day....

And these 50 do not include the other regular kind of visitors that show up on such days.....

8 families and 50 visitors is my kind of day.......

Tomorrow bodes to be a great day at CUPC...

Blessings...

RKS

No comments: