Saturday, March 15, 2008

Brief MLK Block Party Update

Whewwwwww I am tired!!!

Here is a brief report from out MLK Block Party....

Approx 500 in attendance...

We gave away 1000 bottles of www.gotthirstconroe.com water....pics will be up in a day or so....

2 baptized....

7 or so talking in tongues in the street....

One backslider came walking up and said Pastor its time and lifted her hands and was restored...

CUPC was great...

It doesn't get much better than baptizing and infilling and dancing in the streets...

I'll make a full blog with pics later....

I am going to get some supper and to bed early....

Blessings..

rks

5 comments:

Bassthumper said...

Bro Smith,

Today was a Grand Slam for God. There was such an awesome presence there in the park today. I am so glad that you allowed me and Greg the opportunity to be a part of such an awesome event. I hope in the future that there is more opportunity afforded. Point blank enough cannot be said to give justice to the magnificent move of the Holy Ghost that hit MLK Park today. I firmly believe because you are reaching for those that nobody wants, God will give you those that everybody wants.

Gene Holley said...

That is so-o-o awesome! I'm the story is not over yet!

Carrie Blair said...

You and the Lord did an AWESOME job today!

Yvette said...

What a great day, Pastor!!!

Karen J. Hopper said...

Bro Smith,
Have visited your wife's site to see pictures. Conroe Texas will never been the same, thanks to wonderful people like you, your family, and CUPC who listen to God's voice and act upon it.