Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Preacher Man and the Tax Man...


Preacher Man....

How are you and the Tax Man getting along?

This is a personal question I have begun asking groups of preachers wherever I go....

I get the same answer everywhere....

Heads are nodded very spiritually....

Throats are cleared and chairs eased back.....

Nobody wants to say or admit anything.....

Facts are though....

Many preachers struggle with taxes and the IRS....

Rightfully so....

We work hard and put it all on the line....

We pay church bills before we pay our own....

We do for others in lieu of our families...

And on April 15th many are unable to really take care of the tax man....

Hence payments and penalties and fears all pile up....

I asked the Lord for help with the tax man several years ago and he did.....

Lord, will you help me and my church to become audit proof?

He led me the right kind of professionals that make tax season a joy....

And I promised him I would help as many other men as would listen......

Preacher Man....

You will read this and feel the horror of knowing you have IRS issues....

You have felt yourself paralyzed because you know you really have done nothing wrong...

But you have not done things right either....

I have a word of encouragement and help for you today...

There is help for you....

There is hope for you....

April 15th can become the same joy to you it is for myself and countless others.....

One preacher began to weep with relief when I began to speak with him on this subject....

Kent I owe $50k in taxes and don't know what to do....

Another man had $97k in taxes and penalties but found help.....

Preacher Man....

There is a way out for you....

You do not have to carry the load and pressure you have carried.....

And to you that might want to ask who do I think I am and why do I speak in the manner I do on this subject.....

Here is the answer....

I have mentioned this subject in many groups of preachers as I described earlier....

But in every group I have discussed this with there is at least one that has IRS issues.....

Preacher Man.....

You do not have to fear the Tax Man....

There is hope for you taxes...

There is hope for your church....

There is hope for your ministry.....

Preacher Wifey......

You do not have to walk in fear and dread the hatchet of the Tax Man....

Make your Preacher Man husband do something about it....

Email me if I can help you rks@conroeupc.org

You do not have to live with this dread another day....

I have promised the Lord that I would connect as many preachers to help in this area as he would allow.....

He has blessed me to help several just like you.....

Blessings...

rks

1 comment:

Trent Smith said...

hey boss preacher man. I was wondering if you could talk to the tax man and see if you could work out a deal for me. I mean help a brotha out he is trying to get married and uncle Sam be taken all my money!!! lol just kiddin pops I know you wrote this all serous and stuff, but you always pick on me when I am serious so HAHAHA gotcha back