Thursday, March 27, 2008

Oh Yes!














Pardon me folks....

I need to shout!!!!

Here at CUPC we have been involved in an all out evangelistic thrust...

We held several Easter Events and had approximately 900 attendees....

We were blessed for about 15 or so families to visit our Easter Day service that we have met while in the streets....

But today...

Katrina....

One of those we baptized in the street walked into our office and needed prayer.....



Katrina coming out of the water!

Oh Yes!!!

Tracie and I prayed of course and we continue to rejoice....

Katrina has promised to be in church Sunday and Tracie and I will be going by her house on Friday!

Is it possible for a pastor and wife to be more excited about souls and revival after all of these years?

Oh Yes!!!

2 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Read your wife's post, and then yours - and the excitement is building in me too. Your love for people is so evident in your postings. Praying that Conroe is filled to capacity with new converts.

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

I'm right there with Karen!!! Revival is what it's all about!
Now I have to wait until tonight? I'll be checking your wife's blog - she has us in high suspense and great expectations! Praise God for his marvelous works!