Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter's Afterglow



I think today I suffer from Post Easter Stress Disorder...

I am tired...

How do all you other preacher guys take Monday off?

I am back at the desk....

Basking in Easter's Afterglow....

Oh yes...

The cross is empty....

The sanctuary is dark....

Candy wrappings can be seen laying around...

Somebody will have to clean the place up today....

We had resurrection here this week....

It looks as if we will have somewhere between 850 - 900 unique Easter Event attendees....

This is quite a record for us...

The good people all had to get up and go to work today...

So did I....

But I ponder the events of Easter and resurrection and redemption....

I think we had resurrection here this week....

The resurrection was in me....

Easter '08 was resurrection time for this pastor...

Hopefully I will stay resurrected and not crawl back into my tomb....

Blessings...

rks

No comments: