Friday, September 5, 2008

A Modern Day Esther?

























When Sarah Palin walked out onto the stage last week in Ohio, America's heart leapt into her throat....

This lady was different....

This lady was real.....

My spirit agreed with this lady....

I told Tracie this lady has the Holy Ghost!

I also felt like as I have mentioned in earlier blogs that Sarah might be our own Maggie Thatcher or Golda Meir....

Then came the news that Sarah was raised in an Assembly of God church and had been baptized in Jesus name! video

After viewing the above clip I was not so impressed with the current pastor of the church however when the founding pastor was asked to come and pray for Governor Palin there was little doubt in my mind she was raised in an old fashioned Pentecostal environment.

I know that Sarah is not a traditional conservative type Pentecostal but there is little doubt she is spirit filled and special.

Could it be that Sarah Palin is a modern day American Esther???

Sarah is beautiful, talented, honest, pure and has found favor with the people and even the next president...

She sounds much like the Esther of old who found favor with a Persian king.

Could it be that the Lord is moving a modern Esther to the White House for such a time as this....

I strongly believe the Lord sets up kingdoms and takes them down....

He places leaders and allows even evil leaders....

Could Sarah be a blessing from Heaven to this country to help us cling to tradition christian values and help hold this country steady in the midst of a moral and cultural war?

Only time will tell.....

Blessings...

rks

5 comments:

KAN said...

I had not seen that clip you displayed about Sarah Palin's church. I had heard about her "Pentecostal roots" all over talk radio, though.
However, Pastor, I'm with you on this one: Could it be like her own pastor said, "it's a God thing"?
And I also echo what McCain said in his acceptance speech: I can't wait to see the reactions when Sarah is "introduced" to Washington. There'll be a whole lot of shakin' goin' on!!!

Misti Ferguson said...

Hahaha! Well said, Sis. N...I'm really excited to see what the next 60 days brings!

Anonymous said...

I am so STOKED about this choice!! I agree with everything you said, Pastor Kent. My spirit resonated as well, resoundingly with Sarah Palin, and I was absolutely STAGGERED when I found out about her BAPTISM IN JESUS' NAME!!! I'm stoked!! And I do believe she is come to the kingdom for such a time as this.

Deadra's Dialogue said...

I'm pumped!!!! Can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

Occasinally I listen to Rush Limbaugh's talk show on KTRH. Rush is absolutely 'giddy' and 100% sold on Sarah Palin.

I am a registered Republican. And before Sarah's selection as the VP candidate, I believed voting Republican this year was going to be like "voting for the lesser of two evils" as my Mother used to say. Sarah Palin has changed that attitude for many Republican party supporters (including me).