Friday, January 9, 2009

The Extra Degree






At 211 degrees, water is hot....

At 212 degrees, it boils....

And with boiling water comes steam....

And steam can power a locomotive.....

These words caught my attention last week when I opened a belated Christmas gift and found Sam Parker's book....

I was inspired....

Went online and bought some paraphernalia from the 212 degree website....

And will be theming our annual leadership summit with this book tomorrow.....

I know the book is out of print and this concept has been around for a while now....

But I found it fresh and intend to lead CUPC this year with it....

I intend to work a little harder than I did last year.....

Tracie and I are enjoying many blessings as a result of the years of this ministry....

However.....

We have purposed in our hearts to do more than ever.....

Should any of our blogging friends choose to add extra effort to your work this year...

May HIS blessing be upon your labor and sacrifice....

Blessings....

rks

No comments: