Friday, January 30, 2009

Prayer Against The Pressure



The last few days Tracie and I have found ourselves in pursuit of HIS presence....

In that process we have felt great pressures....

Couple this with emails and phone calls from across the country of ministers and their families that feel the pressure of the enemy.....

There are several who follow RKS Upclose and Tracie's Thoughts that have entrusted us with the details of their pressures....

At lunch today we felt the pressures of a wonderful ministry family that has put all on the line for the kingdom....

I sat at my desk today and felt the pressure of many who have asked for prayer and wisdom.....

The enemy is on attack against those who are choosing to follow after the Lord....

Fallen ministries, broken homes, financial duress, families, members leaving their churches and the list continues....

I have felt the squeeze of pressure.....

Tracie and I have committed to prayer for the followers of our blogs as well as the ministry friends we share....

Hell would love to kill, steal and destroy....

But we stand with you and agree that the enemy will not prevail....

We stand with you that your families will be saved....

We agree with you that your ministry does not have to be lost.....

We pray against the demons of divorce and destruction.....

Blogging friends....

Rest assured....

None of us are alone....

For HE is in control and every knee will bow and confess HIS greatness.....

And in a few days the brightness of HIS glory will surround you....

I will rejoice with you when you rejoice...

And as you weep today....

I weep and endeavor to intercede for you.....

Prayers....

rks

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Pastor,
I am so thankful for your blog. It is elders like you that gave me courage to persue the ministry, and I have found that the devil has launched his worst against me, but I'm still standing. Thank you for all you do, though you arent my pastor(my pastor is an awesome man of God too)I look forward to reading your blog and getting little jewels of education. Thank you so much!

Bro. S.P. Poarch