Thursday, January 29, 2009

Faith In The Morning



Sleep left at 4 a.m.......

I listened for HIS voice and knew this was HIS day....

As I look at dawn's early advent I am filled with wonder for HIM....

Wonder for HIS greatness....

Wonder at HIS mercies....

Wonder for HIS wonder......

And in incredible faith that this day HE has something for us......

Today I will go about my duties as pastor....

Yet I have little doubt HE will go about HIS ways as God.....

And somewhere this day HE and I will intersect....

How can I wonder or be afraid....

For I know that HE is with me....

And that before this day is complete....

HE shall manifest HIMSELF to me yet again.....

Let this blog today be a word of faith for someone.....

May faith transcend laptops, phone lines and the ether world to touch the heart of the one without faith.....

And may HIS goodness touch you this day....

Blessings...

rks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your simple, anointed encouraging and straight to the point messages.

Much prayer to you and your family!

David encouraged himself in the Lord..