Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dilemma Of The Day

OK folks....

I share my dilemma of the day with you.....

Here I was clicking around on Continental.com looking for the price for 4 tickets with the tax included....

When suddenly the screen said Congratulations, thanks for choosing Continental....

I didn't know I had made such a choice.....

I accidentally bought 4 flights.....

So my One Pass status allowed me to make adjustments so I made the wrong adjustments....

So I was given the option to cancel the flights and get a refund....

I did so and got a confirmation email that indeed I had cancelled but was given Continental credit for future flights.....

I did not want future credit...

I wanted my $$$$ back.....

All of these events took place in a somewhat quiet and peaceful envirorment....

But then I accidentally let Tracie and Deadra in on the dilemma....

Things were no longer quiet and peaceful....

Deadra (the secretary person) was laughing at me.....

Tracie....

Well I just wish Tracie was laughing at me....

But she did decide it was a great moment to go get lunch for herself....

Husband excluded...

Oh me oh my.....

So I called the nice Continental lady and she fixed it all and gave me a refund....

But she couldn't do that without a parting remark....

Sir, I suggest you keep you fingers away from these kinds of things....

Why is it all the girls are conspiring in this matter?

But never fear....

Crisis averted....

And I am gonna take another shot at the tickets....

rks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh... very funny stuff.... when it happens to someone else.