Sunday, August 16, 2009

Rolling Stones

Tonight at CUPC we had an old fashioned break-thru.....

Take ye away the stone, Jesus said.....

Martha and others resisted citing death, decay and stench.....

But somebody had enough faith to go ahead and obey the Lord and the stone was rolled.....

The stone was rolled away from the stench of disappointment, death, heart ache, sadness, failure etc........

Tonite I rolled a monitor speaker off the stage and used it as my stone and we had a time rolling the stone around the church.....

Now I know that there is nothing spiritual about rolling a Yamaha speaker around the front of the church....

But after a week of sweat and work and stress.....

I needed a little old fashioned break-thru....

I rolled some stones....

Then one sister got happy and ran up front and rolled the Yamaha around and the spirit broke in the church.....

Rolling Stones tonight.....

Hopefully we can keep them rolling....

I pray you week is blessed....

rks

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thank you for preaching for our Spanish church Pastor, it was a great blessing... We should do it more often... I would love to translate for you sometime.