Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Single Key To An Apostolic Revival





























We hear much about new gimmicks, fads and the old paths....

Jesus shared with us the key to a move of God....

If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. Matt 16:24

Cross bearing is the secret brothers....

Not our standards or our gadgets.....

Cross bearing will regulate our standards.....

Cross bearing will moderate our gadgets......

Cross bearing will grow the church......

For Jesus said.....

And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me. John 12:32

One cannot carry the cross without lifting it....

One cannot lift the cross without men being drawn.....

One cannot carry the cross and not have a revival.......

Gentlemen.....

While some want Christ without the cross.....

Others have chosen the plan of Christ and have taken up the cross and are following him into Apostolic dimension....

Blessings...

rks

1 comment:

Just a thought said...

I have this post three times! You have set a path which will bring not just revival but a harvest of souls. Now I am forced to make that choice.
Do I pick up my cross?
Do I just life and move one corner and feel good?

Mervi