Monday, August 16, 2010

Just A Thought Concerning Decisions



Today our staff and students came back for the first day of school....

I was happy to see the returning students as well and the staffers that have been preparing for the new year....

We added new uniforms as well and I think they are really neat....

This all made for a really nice day and I am looking forward to a great year...

Late last year we opted for a couple of tough decisions that we knew would make our school a better organization....

We were concerned that parents would resist the changes...

But today the changes seem to have paid off and I rejoiced as I see the positive effects of both decisions...

Decisions are not easy...

Hard decisions are even less....

But when standing at the crossroads of decision one must move forward in faith....

Our decisions today determine certain success or failures tomorrow....

Therefore...

We make our decisions and then our decisions make us.....

Ask yourself the hard questions....

How have my recent decisions effected my future?

Am I coming to regret said decisions?

Did I make those decisions in an emotional moment?

Are my decisions based on what is right for me and my family?

Was my decision based on friends and peer groups?

How did my decision effect those around me?

These questions and others are but a few questions that can provide clear direction for future decisions....

And please remember....

We make our decisions....

And then our decisions make us......

No comments: