Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I Care



The last few weeks Tracie and I have challenged those that we lead to endeavor to show care....

One of those we have tried to care for has begun to beat us to the "caring"....

I love it when Care begins to be reciprocated....

The true way to reciprocate care is not to the source that caring came to you from....

But rather to care for the next person....

If I offer care to you and then you care back....

We have just scratched each other's back....

But when I care for you...

You care for the next person....

And that person passes it on.....

We change our community.....

We transform our church....

Our lives never come back to ground zero......

Blogger Buddy.....

Call or text or email or just tell somebody today you care.....

You will be amazed at their response....

Blessings...

rks

2 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

I LOVE the pic and I LOVE and CARE for you, too! :)

Karen J. Hopper said...

Wonderful, wonderful advice. I've been "caring" all day" and WOW does it feel good.