Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Rubber Legs

Redonia and I laughed the last couple of mornings as we climbed the hill to get to the Y.....

Just getting up the hill is a workout....

After 31 minutes of cardio and some weights we walked back down the hill....

My rubbery legs were doing funny things.....

This workout thing is working out.....

This afternoon Tracie and I are gonna bounce down to the Galleria area for lunch with Pastor Ted Cox and his favorite wife.....

I am enjoying my time with Redonia in the morning....

We found her in a dumpster 22 years ago and adopted her.....

She has worked for us at CUPC for the last three years and maintained her graphics/photography business....

But she has launched herself full time in her graphics....

RS Creative Designs is all Redonia and I am so proud of her.....

To each of you who follow this blog I pray the blessings of the Lord upon you this day....

I pray that each of you find his best in your life.....

Blessings....

rks

1 comment:

@mafost said...

You need two scoops of Blue Bell Homeade Vanilla ice cream on that pie...I think I'm going to get me some right now.