Monday, February 16, 2009

New Usher!!!






















I love my new usher!!!!!

Chris Ferguson snapped this pic with his phone last night and sent it to me.....

Matthew has come so far and I am so thankful this fine young man commandeered the front doors last night and was passing out missions pamphlets for our World Missions Day....

Last night's choir had three first timers and a couple of other new worshippers....

One was baptized in the Name of Jesus and another young man received the Holy Ghost....

Yesterday was a day filled with new people and fresh faith.....

I truly and humbly must thank HIM for his blessings.....

CUPC has become a newly revitalized ministry in the last couple of months....

I humbly pray that this revival spirit continue and HIS CUPC continue to thrive....

Blessings....

rks

3 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

I am so proud of what I see in Matthew's life! He was so proud to be apart last night.

Anonymous said...

Without a Pastor with a heart like yours,

Young men like him would never have hope in Him.

God bless you for your dedication, courage, and strength in reaching the unreachable.

Misti Ferguson said...

You are so right...God is so good!