Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine #27




Valentines Day......

#27 Tracie and I have shared.....

Each one is better....

Babe, you are more than wonderful and I love you with all of my heart....

Just a note to the ether world and beyond that I am checking out for the next 36 and giving Tracie my undivided attention....

This is quite difficult to do for a pastor....

However if anyone is planning on getting sick or dying.....

Please wait til Sunday.....

Email, text, blogs, cell phones, online communities, work, inlaws and outlaws are all gonna have to take a back seat to my little lady the next few hours....

See ya

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww!!! Hope y'all have a wonderful Valentine's pastor... My parents have "abandoned" us too... It's ok... Y'all are something to aspire to... Happy Valentine's!

Tracie Smith said...

I love you bunches and sooooo much enjoyed our Valentine's Day(s)! I'm looking forward to 27+ more.