Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Piece of the Pie!!!



I love this blog stuff.....

This blog is my personal piece of the pie.....

Here I can talk about what I want to....

I can talk about who I want to....

I can do it when I want to.....

Here I am not bound or limited by the normal constraints placed on a pastor.....

As long as I behave I am good.....

Therefore RKS Upclose has become my piece of the blogosphere pie....

If I want to talk about my demons I can....

If I want to brag on my kids I can....

If I want to talk about Tracie so be it.....

If I want to ignor somebody that is OK as well....

Politics, friends, ministry, church, God and whatever is not off limits....

It is in the blogosphere the blogger can define himself as he wants to.....

Comments can be allowed or not and left or deleted at will.....

Through this blog world Tracie and both have made both old and new friends.....

I think it funny when people respond negatively because this is my little piece of the world and rude comments really don't matter.....

I think it great when something here touches and effects someone across the world positively.....

To the followers of RKS Upclose I thank you for your friendship and comments and appreciate everytime you have clicked here to come by and sample....

My piece of the pie!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just remember from the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh...Remember you kids are always telling me (your Mother-in-law) that because I am now "old" that I can't always say what I want. LOL What's good for me is good for you. so be careful little mouth what you say. HA HA gottcha..... Keep blogging....and I will keep reading and fussing if I don't like it. LOL
love, mom-in-law....

Unknown said...

I have come to enjoy your blog so much that I miss it when you don't post for more than a couple of days.

I have learned, laughed, and cried reading this blog. Keep it up!

KAN said...

Woo, I love Sis Patrick. She got you, Pastor, but you have gotten her SOSOSOSOSO many times from across the pulpit. She's due a few "gotchas".

I love it when someone dares to say something negative on Sis Smith's blog. Her many, many faithful followers and admirers really know how to jump - not only to her defense, but also to her side.

I like this kinda of pie, too - it's not fattening. HAHAHA

Cruz Newz said...

This is awesome pie! Love it. Again many blessings to you and your family!

If only the worlds news was such, oh what a difference!