Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day


Today we celebrate Mother’s Day….

At our house the two mommies are a bit reserved…..

Somebody is missing….

That little somebody that made Doni the great Mommy she is….

And Tracie into a world class Lolly….

Today I know will be bitter sweet……..

You don’t want to hear the term Happy Mother’s Day….

You do not want the pain…..

Words pale….

Comfort is really not comforting……

But please know……..

I believe in both of you…..

I love you both more than the world…..

I am amazed at your beauty and strength…….

Today you will walk in grace…..

In the strength of the Holy Ghost……

You will manifest dignity and class through tears…..

Tracie, you are an incredible mom, Lolly, wife and First Lady of CUPC…..

Redonia, you are Dadee’s girl and great mom…..

I love you both……

So does Annaleigh………





No comments: