Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Blogger's Block


Today I have not had creative juices flowing for the blog...

I have pondered and thought and looked for something but to no avail....


I hit the proverbial brick wall.....

I told my wife about it this evening as she was blogging away on her site, http://www.tsmithconroe.blogspot.com/

We laughed and I told her the creative juice was blocked and I could not blog....

We called it Blogger's Block and thought we were so creative...

So I Googled Blogger's Block..............

And within two seconds I had 230,000 hits...


I thought I was so smart with the Blogger's Block thought, only to discover I had discovered nothing....

I remember back in Bible School days finding a good thought and taking it to my instructor Bro Kelsey Griffin.....

He smiled at me and told me he had a three day bible study on my little sermon's thought...

Another writer said one time that there was nothing new under the sun.....

Oh well...

Another day.....

Another creative thought.....

Blessings.....

RKS

2 comments:

Trent Smith said...

way to go retard... join the club. I haven't posted in severql days because I just am not feeling very bloggy

Belinda said...

New to the world of blogging I have all kinds of "stuff" to talk about, and yet I am speechless! hahaha Love the pix of the block wall by the way. :)