Monday, February 25, 2008

Today I Waved Goodbye

Today I waved goodbye....

To the Rev Justin Prather family....

They came to us as Youth Pastor and Assistant....

They leave so much more....

Today I waved goodbye....

As the secondary students of Conroe Christian School did a sit down blockade in the parsonage driveway so they could not leave....

We all love them....

We really do not say goodbye...

For he chooses to base his evangelistic ministry from CUPC and call me pastor...

I am honored....

Godspeed to this fine young family as they step into a new phase of their ministry....

And as they welcome their second little girl into the world in the coming weeks....

RKS

1 comment:

Tracie Smith said...

Aaahhhh I love them!!!! They are so sweet. He's a FANTASTIC preacher and they are both praying people. We will miss them so much. I pray blessings on them and their little trailer as they preach across America!