Monday, November 3, 2008

Call To Prayer






















Tomorrow marks election day for our great country.....

We are faced with a decision that will impact the lives of our children for decades....

My personal feelings are Barack Obama is bad for the American way.....

John McCain is a good man but would not be in the race had not he chosen Governor Palin to be his VP....

Sarah Palin though gives those that are conservative and christian hope for the future.....

Please remember that the Lord sets up kings and takes them down.....

Mr Obama will set the stage for endtime events that are unthinkable in this country....

Sarah Palin on the other hand is probably a
Modern Day Esther that will grant us a reprieve for a season.....

Please join me in prayer for the election of the next leaders of the United States of America.....

Prayers....

rks

2 comments:

Tanya said...

We will be praying Bro Smith! I have felt very troubled in my spirit about this election and I know I am not the only one.
We have a prayer meeting tonight, with God's help, people will make the right choice, the only right choice, McCain. Although politics cannot be discussed at church, deep in our hearts there will be a lot of people praying against the spirit of deception.

“Always remember that you are Americans, and it is your birthright to dream great dreams in this sweet and blessed land, truly the greatest, freest, strongest nation on Earth.” — RONALD REAGAN

Tracie Smith said...

Love you bunches no I love you oodles no I love you more than all of that....love you more than a fat girl loves cake -- you know that's a bunch :)

Oh I forgot....this is your blog....all your goofy buddies read it and steal our pics, etc....oh well they are just jealous 'cause their wives don't blog and write sweet things about them for the 'world' to read!!!!

Honestly, I love you babe and I'm praying for the election and for you!!!!