Thursday, November 27, 2008

Family, Friends, Feast & Fellowship

Here it is 9 p.m. Thanksgiving evening......

I sit in my Lazy Boy recliner with the laptop and desk....

With my little grandpuppy Bishop asleep on my shoulders as I post.....

I rejoice in a great day....

We had a wonderful day with my family along with Wendell & Linda Elms as well as Dee Dee Cooley and her kids.....

Dee Dee is my newly adopted Thanksgiving sister since she has shown up the last couple of years for dinner....

Dee Dee I want the Blackberry Bold for Christmas since you are now in the family....

The Elms are true Christians and we always enjoy our times with them....

Food.......

No more need be said.....

But my daughter n law Calah passed muster with her cheesecake and potato whatchamacallit.....

The drive today with Tracie was very relaxing....

My siblings are always a joy to be with....

Mom & Dad you continue to be the greatest......

As I sit here and Bishop snores in my ear....

I feel a snore coming myself....

Truly we are blessed....

Blessings...

rks

1 comment:

Linda Elms said...

We enjoyed it so much! I'm so glad we were invited. :)