Saturday, November 1, 2008



























So today CUPC rented out 7 Acres Park for a social....

You know the kind of place that has petting zoo, cook out area, putt putt, horse shoes etc.....

Did I mention the zip line.....

OK the pastor had to be a good sport and be a leader and promote unity and good will for the good saints....

So I did the zip line a few times......

Then came the football game....

Since the pastor was in the mood to continue promoting unity and brotherly love I played football.....

Can somebody say TACKLE......

How about 2 touchdowns, 8 receptions, one fumble recovery for the pastor.....

Did I say tackle.....

And did I tell you I tackled a burned out stump....

Or rather the stump tackled the pastor....

Tracie was not too happy about the condition of the brand new britches she bought yesterday.....

Tackle football for this 47 year old pastor was not wise....

Now sitting back in my recliner I feel like the football pictured above....

I feel like I have been the tackle dummy for a high school football team......

I hurt in places that you are not supposed to hurt....

BTW.....

Nobody would tackle the pastor out of respect....

What kind of pain would I be in if I had actually been tackled.....

Blessings...

rks

No comments: