Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Mercies



Greetings to my blogosphere friends this Thanksgiving morning....

Truly I have much to be thankful for...

Tracie, you are the love of my life and I am truly thankful for you....

Redonia is my favorite.......

Trent is my favorite...

Calah is turning out to be my favorite and I am so thankful she took Trent off my hands....

I am proud of all three of you kids and rejoice that you walk in truth....

I am thankful for my parents and family who injected a love for the kingdom into me and for the heritage passed down.....

The home God has given Tracie and me is more than we deserve.....

CUPC continues to be my passion and those of you who comprise her mean more than blogs can say. I am deeply thankful for each of you......

Surely He has allowed His mercy in my life.....

The President in the pic above has granted clemency to the turkey....

This turkey (RKS that is) is not worthy of the grace HE has shared in my life.....

I am deeply thankful to HIM today for mercy....

For family....

For church....

Health and goodness.....

And each of you who follow this blog....

Surely goodness and mercy follow me all the days of my life....

Therefore I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever.....

Blessings....

rks

BTW....I must not forget my new little grandpuppy Bishop......

No comments: