Monday, November 10, 2008

Expect a Miracle


This week!

I am determined that this Sunday be a day of a miracle!!!

CUPC
has had a dry spell of the supernatural and new converts being born and I am ready to turn that around.....

Earlier today I called for prayer and fasting later in the week for the church family.....

I believe that this Sunday will be a day of deliverance and the miraculous....

Guests with needs have already committed to being in the morning service....

Financial needs will be met this week at CUPC.....

Healing of hearts and emotions....

CUPC
family please join me in prayer and fasting and expectation....

The world is gloomy so God will shine brighter....

To my blogging friends....

Wherever you are I agree with you for the miraculous....

Whatever your need is HE is able!!!

Join us in prayer and fasting and faith and allow HIM to work his wonder for you.....

Blessings...

rks

3 comments:

Deadra Backhus said...

I'm believing...........

Karen J. Hopper said...

Opening your blog, the first words "Expect A Miracle" came as an answer I truly needed, and the words that followed have truly spoke to my heart. Thank you Bro Smith for giving me the voice of God this morning. God Bless.

Tracie Smith said...

I can't wait!