Saturday, November 29, 2008

Dangerous Decorating Day Demons










This pile of boxes and mess is where my recliner should be but the Decorating Demon is loose at our place.....

Tis a rough day around here....

Next door at Popsie and Grammy's I had to provide a little marriage counseling because the Decorator Demon is over there as well......





Look at this pile of "stuff" that I dare not get close too....

There are tables and tables and tables of this stuff where I normally sit and read or blog.....

This person pictured below is the person that I trod softly around today.....

She got me up early today and has made me go in the attic and drag all this stuff down.....

But I want the world to know that on this Dangerous Decorating Day I have maintained a good attitude and the Demons have been minimal....

Except over at Gram's and Popsie's......


But just wait til tonight....

The Demons will all be gone....

The lights will be twinkling....

All the Radko and Old World will be working their charm....

Christmas music will fill the dimly lit living room....

Tracie will be back....

And I will be more than happy to sit by her and hold her hand and tell her how pretty everything is and drink hot chocolate ......

And I will also be able to tell her how happy I am that she came back....

Because...

I am afraid of that Dangerous Decorating Day Demon......

Blessings.....

rks.....


BTW......

Please pray for me after Tracie reads this blog....ha

And tonight I promise for the sake of my marriage I will post a real pretty pic of her Christmas tree.....


8 hours later....

As promised....

The pic of the Holy Christmas Arrangement....








FTR.....

If this post dissappears later today you will know that the DDDD is not happy with my loving comments...

rks

2 comments:

Deadra's Dialogue said...

Everyting looks gorgeous. You should say sorry for calling it a decorating demon day. LOL!!!

Mark Pryor said...

LOL So far I've managed to keep them shut up in my storage up to this point, but my wife keeps threatening...